19.11.10

forceable POST.

See, the people who look forward to my blog,force me write a new post again.
Now,listening the song. don't know the song's name.
It is a sentimental song.
And hor, my blog' s fans force me write this with 'NO SHORT FORM VOCABLE'.
Not really get used to write like this.
But, fans said 1 time only,then sua lo~ haha

Today, went to lion dance practice.
7 tired. I never try the toilsome practice before this year.
Waist sakit, hand ache, huh?
Erm, say to my new teammate.
Sorry about I can't to be patient like apa my x-leader taught me for teaching you all.
I know that really exhausted to "ZHA MA" for long time.
But, this only the basic action for the dancer of lion.
I also tried this before, I can understand the feel you all felt just now.
Anyway, I will try all my best for teaching your guys. (just for lion head)

And errrr, I saw a guy, but don't know what his name,is a lion head.
He really no bad. See he sleepy face, but quite GENG~
Haha~~ Can't judge a person by outward appearance.

And, hope 6 December come as fast as possible.
Going to Sabah that day.For those people who know my original vacation plan, don't SUAN SIAO me.
You know? Sabah also got a nice sea with blue color water. wahaha.

Say about lou po zai.
HAHA~ quite teng wha~~
slept 2.30 am yesterday.
Hey~ don't ask how I know.
Just because I know you will achieve what you promise me. =p

-end for today-

没有评论:

发表评论