14.8.10

Never say never~

My phone green green juz now, so i pink up the phone, and say yellow.
Who noe juz a salah nombor~ thn rest a while conveniently lo~~~

Study Business, my favourite sub. .
The only sub. I hv
confidence take A.
And, 1 more reason make me pia business is ......force by someone.
Dont need say out who the person la~ I noe You noe thn OK liao

Can you feel the exam is over now?
Actually I can feel it~ weee~~~~
I can confront for it la~~
Chinese was over, Geo over, and wat else sub. i need to study? business and history lo.
Eng no nid study 1 la.

Speak of Math now. TMD KNN S.O.H.A.I~~
dono can get over 30 o not~ T.T
WTF why my math sibeh poor 1 har? HUH? who can tell me?
dun say i din paid attention o concentrate or bla bla bla slp o bilibala ~
I cant understand though i pay atttention.
Remorseful huh? o0o
I reli dono study math for wat.
you noe count 1 till
∞ enough la~ study <>{|}ر¼∑≤Ω for wat jek? OMG~
Dun say Math edi la~ ki si~

And err~business history +u+u la~

I will turn off my phone if salah nombor lagi~ ><



没有评论:

发表评论